Considering I've been on Da for almost (ALMOST) 3 years now, I have had many a memories here on this website, both good and bad. So I decided to list some things I have remember and will treasure for years to come (and Stuff I wish I could push a reset button on). aka, A trip down memory lane!
1. All the wonderful friends I met here (and on youtube), my best friend
, a buddy of mine
, and friends I should really talk to more often
. Seriously, you guys are awesome!!
2. The fact that I have more then 500 deviations (To be honest, I FIND THAT hard to believe) and my many transfers in interest.
3. My greatest works..........which is ummm.....................*shrug*
4. The many groups I created (most of which are gone due to lack of interest).
5. VEEMON ARMAGEDDON!!!!!!!!!!
Now for the things I regret, and still have troubles dealing with, either that or press the reset button on them.
1. My butthurt sonicfag days, in fact, that was how I met
, he commented on me depicting silver as a dumbass, I went butthurt, war/drama, and one thing led to another and me and some of the people who originally trolled me became good friends, funny how that works out. so I am kinda glad I was butthurt back then, "kinda"
2. Participating and causing drama.............NEXT
3. For the few people who actually still take notice to me, do you remember that conflict I had with
? Vex probably still does but mostly likely, none of you don't! Well, long story short, I was a crap rper, kept doing random/godmodded things, ticked everyone off, got blocked by the guy, and trust, I'm still wounded by that event, even to this day, and this wasn't the first time I got kicked from a chatroom for immaturity, and now, all I want from Firewarrior117, is forgiveness, a second chance to prove myself to the guy, be...somewhat friends again....maybe.....someday....
4. the friends I never got to say goodbye to.
, which is the only friend I had I could remember never giving an official farewell, I miss her so much and her humor.
5. temporarily deactivating my account, and going to some crap account.
6. posting videos on youtube that violate the website's rules, now I can't post long videos, or have them unlisted >
6. I regret at one point, calling myself a brony, OVER-F***INGRATTED..
Well, that is pretty much it, sure this isn't one of my best journals, but hey, I had worse, and I just wanted to express all the memories I had on this website that had any moral value, I hope this website and I have more memories to treasure/regret in the future, and stuff.